Exceptional ZigBee solutions without the need for specialist skills.
Telegesis modules are low power, 2.4GHz ISM band transceivers, based on the Ember single chip ZigBee / IEEE 802.15.4 solutions. Our module’s unique AT-style command line interface allows you to quickly integrate meshing radio technology without complex software engineering.
For organisations which need to build a wireless capability in to their solutions this means:
- A way to get wireless solutions to market faster
- Reduced development costs
- No need for specialist RF and embedded software resources.
The module is available in a variety of formats:
Telegesis ETRX3 – Ember EM357 based ZigBee modules using ARM Cortex M-3 power.
Telegesis UMI – The first ZigBee module on the market meeting the new UMI (Universal Metering Standard)
Telegesis ETRX2 – Ember EM250 based ZigBee technology Modules for engineers who want to design ZigBee in to their solutions and products
Telegesis ETRX2-PA – The Telegesis ETRX2-PA offers boosted output power whilst being a drop in replacement for the standard ETRX2
Telegesis ETRX2CF and PA version – CF format node that can be used in a PDA with a CF slot or a laptop computer with PCMCIA/CF adaptor
Telegesis ETRX2USB and PA version- USB stick offering an easy way to ZigBee enable a PC
Telegesis EAP-E and PA version The Ethernet Access Point is a “gateway” which allows access to ETRX2 mesh networking modules over an industry standard Ethernet IP Network.
Telegesis Router-E and PA version- Acts as a “router” which enables increased distance between nodes in a ZigBee network
– All products also available without AT command set – at no cost option.
– ETRX2 available with HR (Hirose U.FL) connector instead of on board antenna.
– Telegesis AT Command set also available on EM250 and EM357 chip in quantity.
– Technology licensing options also available for large volume application.
Telegesis has worked closely to support organisations which need to build ZigBee into their solutions portfolio using the ETRX product range.