Standard Range, Long Range and Flash Memory versions available
ETRX357USB and ETRX357USB-LRS are a high performance, low power 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver in a USB Stick form factor. Based on Embers EM357, It complies with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard, providing a cost effective method of adding ZigBee capability to any device which employs USB. For faster production development the device carries the Telegesis AT Command line interface which allows quick integration of meshing radio technology without complex programming or RF design experience.
- Activity LED
- Plug on side allows access to programming connector
- 16 channels in the 2,4GHz ISM Band
- Integrated omni-directional antenna
- Up to 150m range
- USB bus powered
- COM port interface (virtual com port in Windows®
- +3dBm typical output power (+8dBm in boost mode) – ETRX3USB
- +20dBm typical output power – ETRX3USB-LRS
- Low power sleep mode of 1.6mW
- Operating Temperature range -40C to +85C
Flash memory – 8Mbit
New additions to the range are the ETRX357USB+8M and ETRX357USB-LRS+8M. These inclue an 8Mbit flash memory chip with SPI interface to the internal ETRX357 module. Use of the extra memory include:-
- Over-the-air download of ZigBee firmware and host processor software
- Routing information in very large networks
As a helpful starting point for developers, Telegesis supplies the simple Telegesis Terminal Application with the USB stick. This terminal program fully supports the USB Module.
Available as an OEM device
Unbranded (black, no Telegesis logo) sticks are normally available from stock – please ask for details. In volume quantities, the ETRX2USB is also available as an OEM product; Without the Telegesis AT command set – Ember’s Development system can be used to develop your own firmware.With or without plastic case. Plastic cases are available in a variety of colours and you can have your own logo and artwork printed straight onto the plastic.
For further information on OEM format options and prices, please contact us directly at OEM@telegesis.com.