ZigBee Range Finder
A building survey tool for ZigBee / 802.15.4 networks which will improve the reliability of your ZigBee network and will guarantee the success of installation.
Why Range Finder
Range Finder can accurately pre-assess reliability the ZigBee network at a location before actual installation. Helps ZigBee network installer find best location for ZigBee nodes, range extenders, Co-ordinator in the network. Considerably reduces the installation time and cost.
Range Finder capable of simulating any ZigBee device and calculate the Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) values between devices on recommended channels.
Suppose a router is required to extend ZigBee link between IHD and meter, the survey tool can simulate this condition in its one hop mode, where one satellite will act as router between the handheld unit and other satellite unit.
The survey tool can also be used to perform an Energy scan over all 16 ZigBee channels. All these tests can be performed dynamically while installer moves to different locations along with handheld terminal to find best location for devices.
- ZigBee Solar Energy installations.
- ZigBee Street Lighting installations.
- ZigBee Smart Appliances installations
- ZigBee Home Automation installations.
- ZigBee Heating and Air conditioning Installations
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 4 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 x Satellite Units SAT100
- 1 x USB A to USB Micro Cable
- 1 x Handheld Terminal ZHT100
- 2 x 1.2V AA 2000mA Rechargeable Batteries
- 3 x 2.4GHz Half-wave Antennas.