Exceptional ZigBee Functionality without the need for specialist skills
The Telegesis ETRX2 module is a low power, 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver, based on the Ember EM250 single chip ZigBee / IEEE802.15.4 solution. It has been designed to be integrated into any device without the need for RF experience and expertise. Utilizing EmberZNet2.2 meshing technology, the ETRX2 enables you to add powerful wireless networking capability to your products and quickly bring them to market. The module’s unique AT-style command line interface allows you to quickly integrate meshing radio technology without complex software engineering.
Note: ETRX2 Products are not recommended for new designs and incurs an minimum order qty – please use the ETRX3 series instead.
ETRX2 ZigBee module – size – 37.75 x 20.45mm
- Based on the Ember EM250 single chip ZigBee / IEEE802.15.4 solution
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- 250kbit/s over the air data rate
- 16 channels (802.15.4 Channel 11 to 26)
- +3dBm output power ( +5dBm in boost mode)
- High sensitivity of -98dBm typ. At 1% packet error rate
- Hardware acceleration for IEEE 802.15.4 compliant transmissions
Example AT-Style Commands
- AT+EN Establish PAN network
- AT+BCAST Sends a Broadcast
- AT+UCAST:Sends a Unicast
- AT+JN Join PAN
At Power-up the last configuration is loaded from S-Registers. This can eliminate the need for an additional Host Controller.
- AMR – Automatic Meter Reading.
- Wireless Alarms and Security.
- Home/Building Automation.
- Wireless Sensor Networks.
- M2M Industrial Controls.
- Future ZigBee systems.
- PC Peripherals.
- IEEE 802.15.4 Systems.
- Item Tracking